SDS Summer Program LLC, (doing business as “Horizons at Saint David’s”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Saint David’s School. It receives in-kind contributions from Saint David’s, including the use of facilities, equipment, bookkeeping and accounting services, however Horizons is financially independent. Horizons at Saint David’s operates under the 501 (c)(3) status of Saint David’s. Contributions to the program are fully tax-deductible.
The program is governed by a Board of Managers and is guided by an active, supportive Advisory Board of educators, not-for-profit leaders, community leaders and philanthropists.
The Junior Advisory Board is a group of Saint David’s alumni who are young working professionals in New York.
Horizons at Saint David’s is an affiliate of Horizons National.
Board of Managers
- President – David O'Halloran, Headmaster, Saint David’s School
- Treasurer – Allegra Kelly
- Secretary – Mark Shelton, Global General Counsel, Barclays PLC
- Paula Arrojo, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Anne Nickel Curtin, Preschool Teacher (retired)
- André Del Valle, Head of School, Mary McDowell Friends School (as of July 1, 2023)
- Jane Eddy
- Leslie Johnson
- John Nugent, Vice Chair, CBRE, Inc.
- Christopher O'Malley, Executive Director, Interest on Lawyer Account Fund, State of New York
- Amy Rohrbaugh
- Mary Fratto Rowe
- Julie B. Sykes, Founding Executive Director, Horizons at Saint David’s
- Elizabeth Byrne Villar
- Amy Wolf, Partner, River Hollow Partners
- Paul Zweben, Real Estate Broker, Douglas Elliman
Junior Advisory Board
- Daniel Conde '07, Co-Chair
- Taylor Foran '05, Co-Chair
- James Dillon '09, Treasurer
- Julie Flamming
- Blaise Haddad '12
- Elizabeth Harvey
- Kate Hayes
- Sam Healy '09
- Colin Johnson '11
- Matt Marchisotto '03
- Will McElroy '09
- Will O'Hearn '07
- Joe Puthumana '07